Friday Jummah Prayer:
Jummah Prayers are offered each Friday with the first Adhan being called at 12:30pm and the Khutbah starting at 1pm
Yonkers Islamic Center (YIC) hosts a community and family night on several occasions of the year. During this event, Yonkers Masjid provides an environment for community members to bring their family members and children to come learn more about Islam. The intention of the seminars are to promote family awareness, feel part of a community, learn about Islam, and to teach the youth to be active members of the community.
To Schedule individual counseling at YIC
Please contact the office or Imam to make an appointment
Office number: 914-963-3893
Imam Phone: 914-963-3893
Yonkers Islamic Center (YIC) allows Muslims practicing Tablique to come reside in the masjid. Please contact us for more information or to speak to the management.
Contact the office to make an appointment
To schedule matrimonial services at YIC Masjid:
Talk to the management to make an appointment.
Requirements for Nikah (عقد نكاح) :
1) Mutual agreement to marry between the bride and groom (Ijab-wa-Qubul).
2) Two sane adult male witnesses.
3) Dowry (mahr) to be paid by the groom to the bride.
4) Guardian (wali) for the bride.
5) Written marriage contract (Aqd-Nikah or Nikah nama) signed by the bride and groom, and the two witnesses.
6) Marriage sermon (khutbah).